Bo Sanchez's Maid is now a Millionaire - Now It's Your Turn


Okay, let me be more accurate. Bo's maid is now half-a-millionaire. =) 

Currently, Bro Bo updated that his first maid—the first one who started her investment program under his  guidance—now has P518,844 in her stock market portfolio! Great job! And she’s only 30 years old.

Bo added that if she keeps investing, she’ll have P15 Million by the time she hits 50. Note: A maid! (Though she's been promoted as a bookkeeper). 

I was lucky to see her personally during the Wealth Summit 2013 last March 1.

Her name is Gina, and all I can say is she's a very humble lady. 
You wouldn't even think that there are hundreds of thousands at the back of her meek aura. 

When she was called by Bo up on the stage and asked her how much is her current investment, I felt how happy Gina was while answering it teary-eyed. Moments like that are precious memories where you see people with changed lives.

Sometimes I start to think if I can be a good maid, give up my career and serve Brother Bo while absorbing and learning from him.  Wachathink?

So why am I sharing you this update?

Two reasons.
First, because I know for a fact that many people were inspired from this story (I for one!) so I thought that updates like this can continue the fire inside these people. You know, many times we need to be reminded often to continue the action we had started. So this one is to set that fire burning again!
Second, because I also use their stocks portfolio performance as one of my baselines when checking the performance of my own portfolio. Since we follow the same strategy of the club, any difference in our performance means I might have done something different. I'm sometimes intrigued how they exactly do it. 
To give you a historical update, below are some of their previous "records":
As of Oct 26, 2012, this first maid had P363,658 in her Stock Market account!
His other maid, let’s call her Maid 2, then had 210,847 in her account!

In another update sent last June 28, Maid 1 had P308,388 while Maid 2 had P176,465.
So in a span of four months, Maid 1 had an increase in its investment amounting to 55,270 while Maid 2 had an investment increase of 34,382.

So putting the numbers we have now, the investment of Gina have increased by P155,186 in a span of almost five months!
Quite a nice reward!

And I could only think of two reasons behind all this good news: (1) the discipline Gina has in saving and keeping her investment; and (2) the favorable bull market we're having now.

It’s very true when Brother Bo said that his maids are now richer than many managers!

Hope this update pushes you more for your own dreams.
And I hope that we all catch the discipline and the bull market harvest too!

Have fun investing (keeping the dream within)!
Omeng \_(",)/

From now one, I'll be ending my post with a quote for us to ponder on.  Here's our first shot!
"Follow your passion. You never know where it may take you. But one thing is for sure, you will never be wrong."

PS: Are you alone in your journey to your financial independence?
Time has proven that achieving something is always much easier by doing it with a team. Successful companies have a team backing it up. Each organization has its own team.

Join our team in spreading financial literacy to others as we share and impart our learning to our fellow Filipinos! Be mentored too by no less than Lyndon Malanog, Financial Coach of Bo Sanchez and Truly Rich Club. 
Make your own personal financial plan here.

PS2: For beginners, download Bo Sanchez' pdf ebook - My Maid Invests in the Stock Market... and Why You Should too!
Click here to download for free!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very inspiring nga!

    I wasn't able to attend the Wealth Summit, so thanks for sharing this! :D

    ReplyDelete

GRAB YOUR FREE LESSONS. JOIN 3919+ MILLIONAIRES

GRAB YOUR FREE LESSONS. JOIN 3859+ MILLIONAIRES

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...